In the event of an accident, injury, or property damage that may involve Reclamation District No. 1000, please complete the linked Claim Form below and submit all documentation to the District by mail for review.
Reclamation District No. 1000
Attn: Joleen Gutierrez
1633 Garden Highway
Sacramento, CA 95833
We aim to respond to all claims promptly and fairly and to make the process easy for you. We may review records, and interview witnesses while we review your claim. You can help the process move quickly by providing thorough and accurate information and documentation.
Claims are evaluated individually to determine:
- How the incident happened
- The extent of damages
- What the law considers fair compensation
Complex claims may require more time. We will contact you. To check the status of your claim, contact us at 916-922-1449
You can help us evaluate your claim quickly by completing the claim form thoroughly and by providing supporting documentation with your claim. Documents may include:
- Detailed receipts, repair estimates, and/or invoices
- Obtaining medical records and receipts for services rendered
- If you're requesting lost wages due to an injury, we may require: work verification of lost time from your employer and wage verification